Reducing maintenance costs.
- Dynamic adjustment of maintenance activities
- User guide for maintenance tasks
Increasing the productivity and the availability: Machine health self assesment (machine fingerprint).
- Spindle bearing condition
- Tool clamping system
- Ball screw backlash condition
- Rotary axes backlash condition
- Servomotor temperatures / torques
Controlling / Optimizing the utility consumption: Global and per part&model consumption values.
- Electric energy
- Cooling water
- Compressed air
- Aspiration air
Controlling / Optimizing equipment performance / availability.
- Intrinsic Machine availability
- Production line availability
- Number of produced parts by model/day
- Machine status reports